Mills Suggestions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mills Suggestions

Where its more than just a forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More

Go down 
2 posters

Are You Glad The Poll Cheat Has Been Fixed???
Yes...
The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_vote_lcap100%The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
NO...
The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_vote_lcap0%The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sprtygurl_021
Admin
Sprtygurl_021

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :
The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More Empty
PostSubject: The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More   The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Millsberry has fixed the poll cheat glitch

i am excited to here this because cheating is wrong and should not have been done in the first place

i would like to here the members opinions on this recent development
Back to top Go down
Joe
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Warning Points :
The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More   The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 am

I voted yes because it was unfair, if you didn't take the time to earn money through games you truly didn't love the game. And honestly cheating is just plain wrong, people were taking advantage and I am very glad this has been fixed so now everything can be fair once again.

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://millsrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More   The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:24 am

I voted yes, because cheating is wrong and mean! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More   The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Millsberry Poll Cheat Is No More
Page 1 of 1