Mills Suggestions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mills Suggestions

Where its more than just a forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Past...On Here And On Millsberry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprtygurl_021
Admin
Sprtygurl_021

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :
My Past...On Here And On Millsberry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Past...On Here And On Millsberry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

My Past...On Here And On Millsberry Empty
PostSubject: My Past...On Here And On Millsberry   My Past...On Here And On Millsberry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 pm

i started millsberry a couple of years ago...but forgot the passwords to all of my previous accounts...

i now have 3 different accounts...one personal one started in june of last year and 2 other accounts that were created in august of '08 and in january of this year for use in

i like to play millsberry and be on millsberry forums because it allows me to meet other people who enjoy doing the same things that i do

i joined this forum a while ago and enjoy meeting all of the the people on here and sharing our tips on millsberry

thanks for reading about my past...and remember the past is the past and it can never be changed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past...On Here And On Millsberry   My Past...On Here And On Millsberry I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 am

We are glad that you are here and also for being our Junior Moderator! You are a great person with great ideas! See ya around! king
Back to top Go down
Sprtygurl_021
Admin
Sprtygurl_021

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :
My Past...On Here And On Millsberry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Past...On Here And On Millsberry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: My Past...On Here And On Millsberry   My Past...On Here And On Millsberry I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 am

thanks and see you around too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past...On Here And On Millsberry   My Past...On Here And On Millsberry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Past...On Here And On Millsberry
Page 1 of 1