Mills Suggestions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mills Suggestions

Where its more than just a forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitsonschool
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Warning Points :
CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! Empty
PostSubject: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm

CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! 193845095790855036bh6

By Audrey Smythe-Wei
Editor-in-Chief

Thursday, February 12, 2009 — Millsberry citizens spotted a new face in the mix this week. And it just so happened to be that of famed racing champion, Clint Bowyer!

No one was quite certain what Clint Bowyer could be doing in Millsberry, but it soon became clear that he was up to something other than practicing his driving at the track.

Bowyer was first seen in the Grocery Store, doing some high-speed shopping.

"I had never seen someone breeze through the store so quickly," said owner Harold Ettin.

"He did quick laps through the aisles with his cart, snagging food off the shelves at each turn. And he was finished in a matter of minutes. It's got to be some sort of record—grocery shopping that fast is unheard of," exclaimed Ettin.

As proof of his speed, Bowyer was then spotted at several other locations in Millsberry—all within the very same hour.

"I saw him enjoying the view at Lake Sylvane," said one citizen, "and he looked speedy even standing still!"

"Clint was just walking down the street. I saw him. Then I blinked and he was gone," said Tania, owner of the Hair Salon.

"It was the strangest thing. I've never seen anyone take off so quickly," she added.

Needless to say, rumors spread as people wondered what the racing star was doing in town.

As it happens, the Gazette was lucky enough to cross paths with Bowyer. And, when asked what brought him to Millsberry, he responded, "Mayor Wright asked me to come to Millsberry to help him out with a special project."

After jotting some notes in my pad, I was ready for my second question with the driving champ when I looked up to find that Clint had vanished. It was easily the quickest interview I can remember.

Next, it was time to catch up with Mayor Wright, to see if he could shed some light on possible plans involving the unexpected, speedy visitor.

"I can' discuss any specifics at the moment," commented Wright, "but I will say that what Clint Bowyer and I are working on is sure to thrill the good citizens of Millsberry."

Bowyer was last spotted with blueprints in his hand, heading into Town Hall with Mayor Wright.

Keep your eyes peeled! You never know what may be coming our way.
Back to top Go down
http://millssuggestions.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 am

I have never seen him before! afro
Back to top Go down
Whitsonschool
Admin

Warning Points :
CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 am

He's new. But I sure do like the New Items that are going to come out that are at his house!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Warning Points :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:12 am

Whitsonschool wrote:
He's new. But I sure do like the New Items that are going to come out that are at his house!

Does anyone know when these items may come out? Do you guys think this Thursday?
Back to top Go down
http://millsrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Whitsonschool
Admin

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:42 am

Umm, I don't think so. I think there will be an event with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 am

Usually there is always an event! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sprtygurl_021
Admin
Sprtygurl_021

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:49 pm

i hope they do it soon...i really wants those new items...and there has to be an event because there is a racing trophy present in his house and the only way for it to show up below his user is if it was won during a game or an event...so i hope it is a fun event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!   CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLINT BOWYER SPOTTED IN MILLSBERRY!
Page 1 of 1