Mills Suggestions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mills Suggestions

Where its more than just a forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Site!

Go down 
+4
Blammer258
Sprtygurl_021
Joe
Whitsonschool
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitsonschool
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Warning Points :
Welcome to the Site! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the Site! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Welcome to the Site! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 am

Welcome to the Site everyone, as this site is relocated from the old MS. I plan on making this site even better with more possibilities. With the help of Joe, we plan on making this site fantastic! Thank you to all the Members that were onthe old MS and I had a great time. I look forward to this site. Thanks!

Happy Valentines Day!

Mills Suggestions Staff Team
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://millssuggestions.niceboard.net
Joe
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Warning Points :
Welcome to the Site! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome to the Site! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 am

I would also like to say I am very excited to be a part of this site, it was wonderful being a part of the older site but all good things must come to an end. We plan on making this site the best site possible, but we need member support.

Happy Valentines Day!

Joe

Millsberry Suggestion Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://millsrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sprtygurl_021
Admin
Sprtygurl_021

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 pm

thanks and this seems like it will be a very good site...i am glad i joined
Back to top Go down
Blammer258

Number of posts : 7
Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:18 pm

It's great to see we relocated.
I'm not a huge probaords fan ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomstuff.forumtwilight.com
Imisskaren

Imisskaren

Number of posts : 17
Warning Points :

Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:42 pm

I do not mean to be nosy but why did you move the site? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://millsberry.com
Apple

Apple

Number of posts : 16
Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:04 am

yep ,, this site is great ,, Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberry.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 am

This site is totally awsome! afro
Back to top Go down
Sprtygurl_021
Admin
Sprtygurl_021

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 am

yeah..this site rocks...thanks for making it whitsonschool
Back to top Go down
Parfra

Number of posts : 10
Warning Points :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:28 pm

I know I am going to like it here parfra
Back to top Go down
Joe
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Imisskaren wrote:
I do not mean to be nosy but why did you move the site? affraid

Mills Suggestion was honestly not very active/popular using the host Proboards. Not that Proboards is bad, it is actually is very good, however some forums stride better on particular hosts, like Proboards, but in this case we beveled Proboards was not going to work for Mills Suggestions so we have transferred the site here, to it's current located.

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://millsrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Green Day Fan

Green Day Fan

Number of posts : 6
Location : state of confusion...pm me if yah wanna know the real state
Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:50 pm

yeah,im not a big fan of proboards myself...but i really like the new location,it looks awsome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm

I like the new people that help MS! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Site!   Welcome to the Site! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mills Suggestions :: For You To Know :: General Board-
Jump to: